I'm excited to announce the very first Sip & Pour event happening in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. A lucky few will be creating a resin art masterpiece (all materials included) while drinking bubbles and getting in touch with their creative spirit. The idea makes me so happy. I can't wait for the actual event on Saturday, September 30th. There's a class at 12pm and one at 3pm. You can sign up using the form below!
Zero experience required.
Did I mention bubbles are included?
Fill out the form below to RSVP for the 1st Sip & Pour Event on September 30th
Ppppssst. Don't forget to specify if you prefer the 12pm or 3pm class!
When: Saturday, Sept 30th12pm (10 people) or 3pm (10 people)
Where: Magdoos Restaurant, Rue Oge at Laval in Petion Ville, Haiti.
Why: Forget about your to-do list this Saturday and try something new! Come with your friends, sister, your partner or just you and your sense of adventure.
All materials are included with your spot, just $50 in advance.
· All art materials (Epoxy resin, paints and dyes, wood frame and finishing materials)
· Box for you to take home your artwork. It will be fully dry in 72 hours.
· Expert instruction and support each step of the way by Amanacer
· 2 glasses of delicious sparkling wine
· Pure fun
What’s not included?
· A meal (you’re welcome to enjoy Magdoos menu before or after you make your masterpiece)
· Kid-friendly activities. Ages 14 and up due to use of blowtorches etc.
· Extra resin. This stuff is crazy pricey! We’d be happy to discuss a side project like recovering your furniture.
Epoxy resin is made when you combine two liquids of A) resin and B) hardener together. It dries clear and hard as a rock. So it’s typically used in industrial applications from airplanes to covering surfboards, to making sure the wood on your favourite bar is waterproof from beer spills. Yep, waterpoof and without any colour it looks like like liquid glass. But we're definitely adding colour...
Sign up for the first Sip & Pour today. All you have to do is show up!